1) If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.
—Bishop T.D. Jakes
2) Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
— Steve Jobs
3) I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.
— Georgia O’Keefe
4) If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
— Nora Roberts
5) A year from now you may wish you had started today.
6) How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
— Anne Frank
7) Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
— Mark Twain
8) You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
— C.S. Lewis
9) Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
— Joseph Campbell
10) When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
— Helen Keller
11) Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
12) There are those who work all day. Those who dream all day. And those who spend an hour dreaming before setting to work to fulfill those dreams. Go into the third category because there’s virtually no competition.
— Steven J. Ross
13) The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.
— Hasidic Proverb
14) The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart
15) Follow your own passion—not your parents’, not your teachers’—yours.
16) All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone.
— Michael Bobak
17) The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.