1) Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
2) When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
3) Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
4) Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
5) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
6) Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
7) When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
— Elon Musk
8) The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
9) The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
10) Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; What would it look like?
11) Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
12) We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
— Henry Link
13) Energy and persistence conquer all things.
14) For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
15) Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
16) Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
— Robert Louis Stevenson
17) A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
2 thoughts on “17 Motivational Quotes to Keep You Going”
Thank you, especially for 1) 3) and 11). I am still benefitting from the exercise you posed in your blog called ‘Success’… Doing things with a sense of easefulness is my personal yardstick… The antidote to disabling anxiety.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome Kathy! I’m super happy to hear that 🙂