1) Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
2) When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
3) Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
4) Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
5) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
6) Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
7) When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
— Elon Musk
8) The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
9) The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
10) Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; What would it look like?
11) Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
12) We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
— Henry Link
13) Energy and persistence conquer all things.
14) For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
15) Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
16) Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
— Robert Louis Stevenson
17) A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
Scientific research has been collected from hospice workers who have asked people on their death beds what their biggest regrets were. They came up with the top 5 things people most regret which are listed at the bottom of this page. The 3 I discuss are intertwined with the top 5 & this list can help spark the inspiration needed for you to begin living your best life! A life you can reflect on daily and you won’t regret it years from now.
Number 1) Do what you Love!
Don’t waste your life spending all your time at a job you hate! Try out all sorts of things to see what you enjoy doing most. If someone is an expert in the subject you love then you can too! It’s possible. This article can help you figure out what you really would like to do in life.
Forbes discusses statistics here where 71% of employees in America hate their jobs… So most people would rather spend their entire life working a job they hate just so they can keep living, which is to keep working until they can possibly retire. Are you living to work or working to live? Choose to live now.
When you do what you love you feel better about yourself & have a stronger connection with a higher purpose. Take time out of your day to do more of what you love!
2) Don’t live for the approval of others.
“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” Aristotle
Many people never follow their dreams because they are so afraid of what other people will think about them. Someone whose main goal in life is to impress other people will one day end up reflecting on so many meaningless interactions that could have been spent in a joyous more fulfilling way. The funny thing is, no matter what you do or how nice you are people will still disagree with you. People will criticize, complain & try to bring you down.
Are you choosing to live small? Or are you letting the light that is within all of us shine?
If you live based off of other people’s opinions you will never be right. There will always be someone who finds fault in what you choose to do so you need to do work that matters to you! Allow your beliefs to guide you, not anyone else’s.
3) Make A Choice
“Not making a choice is still making a choice.” Unknown
When you don’t choose, you are making the choice Not to choose! You are leaving the situation up to fate instead of taking control of it yourself.
You are making choices every single day! But most of the choices you make are habitual such as “Do I stay with my job or take the risk of following my dream?
Have you asked yourself that question?^^
You have a choice about your job. You have a choice with who your friends are. You have a choice about your relationship.
When you stay with someone or stay in a place that you dread, it’s time for some change. Where do you feel like you’re being called? What would you do if you could spend your days doing anything you want? I’m sure there are opportunities to get experience & get paid to do what you love.
Feel free to email me if you are wondering how you can begin living a life that you truly love.
Make a choice. Act on that choice then let it go & move on. There are more choices to be made. If you never choose, you’ll be exactly where you are for your entire life…
The choice is yours.
How do you make a choice?
Make choices that lead you closer to where & who you want to be and what you want to achieve.
“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” Nelson Mandela
“Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.” Anonymous
“Your life is a result of the choices you make. If you don’t like your life, it is time to start making better choices.” Anonymous
“No matter what the situation, remind yourself, I have a choice.” Deepak Chopra
“Ignore the noise and follow your own choice.” Anonymous
“It is our choices….that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” J.K. Rowling
“Life is the sum of all your choices.”Anonymous
•Do what you love. It’s better to fail at what you love doing than regret not doing it later.
•Don’t live for the approval for others. People will criticize you no matter what.
•Make a choice. Don’t allow fear to control your choices. Be guided by Love.
Top 5 things people regret most when on their death beds:
1) “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.”
2) “I wish I had stayed in touch with friends.”
3) “I wish I had let myself be happier.”
4) “I wish I had the courage to express my true self.”
5) “I wish I lived a life true to my dreams instead of what others expected of me.”
Share this article if you are going to live a life you won’t regret!