1) Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
2) When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
3) Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
4) Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
5) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
6) Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
7) When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
— Elon Musk
8) The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
9) The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
10) Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; What would it look like?
11) Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
12) We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
— Henry Link
13) Energy and persistence conquer all things.
14) For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
15) Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
16) Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
— Robert Louis Stevenson
17) A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
It can be defined in a number of different ways.
The first definition of failure in the dictionary is “lack of success.”
The second definition of failure in the dictionary is “the omission of expected or required action.”
There are more definitions of failure in the dictionary and although they have close meanings, just a few different words can change the meaning of a word completely.
Looking at the first two definitions of failure it seems to me that those two definitions are quite different.
Personally I don’t believe “lack of success” is an accurate definition of failure because success can also be defined in countless ways. A lot of people consider having lots of money equals success but many people are born into wealth…Are they successful?
For me, the second definition of failure seems more accurate: “The omission of expected or required action.” This definition is more accurate because it tells me that failure is not doing what one knows they should do in order to achieve something. This definition is accurate to me even though successful people fail from time to time. The one thing they don’t do is fail for good. They persist through failure. They see failure as a lesson to learn from instead of a barrier.
It really is okay to fail. And it’s okay to give up too. It’s all okay. But can you accept giving up in pursuit of something you haven’t achieved yet?
Pursuing a dream will involve failures. You choose if they are temporary or fatal failures. Your real choices show up in your actions.
It truly is okay either way. The world will go on with or without us. The real question is, will you go on with or without your dream?